The Evolution of an Entrepreneur
Kiran is a part of a small group of members from For Entrepreneurs Only (FEO), working together to prepare for another blockbuster event at The Business Day on Friday 8 June, at Bridlington Spa.
Following on from the fantastic buzz created at last year’s event, 650 tickets have completely sold out and as a main sponsor of The Business Day, FEO will offer guests an experience only WE can deliver, through a series of breakout sessions in the Gallery Suite.
Our theme this year is ‘The Evolution of an Entrepreneur’ and sessions throughout the day include:
- Firstly, early bird delegates can join us for a networking breakfast, introduction to FEO and the schedule of events.
- Is Blood Thicker Than Water? – led by Andrew Horncastle from Horncastle Group – with a large concentration of family run businesses in Hull, this session asks, is a family business a golden opportunity or a poisoned challis and how do you overcome the biggest challenges within a family business, whilst maintaining enthusiasm, drive and sanity?
- Phil Benson from Xing Health leads The Disruptive Generation. This session will focus on ‘Disruption’ – the buzzword having an impact on the business world, how will it affect corporations, councils, innovators and entrepreneurs in our region and around the world.
- Expect the Unexpected is led by James Ash who promises a fast-paced quiz show style session, focusing on the dramas, catastrophes and disasters in business and how entrepreneurs come out at the other end with a smile on their face and a lesson learned.
- Finally, David Kilburn from MKM Building Supplies is running ‘A Problem Shared’. Being an entrepreneur can be a lonely place, especially when times are tough, but this session will show that peer support, encouragement and mentoring is freely available and a must for any business owner who wants to succeed.